Just Listed. Great Value!!
339 Cumberland Rd, South Orange, Offered at $625,000
Majestic Victorian offers great living and entertaining space indoor and out w/classic front porch and large flat landscaped yard with deck and patio. Easy stroll to S. Mountain elementary and SO train station. Please click picture for full details and floor plans.
This four square Victorian is classic S. Orange. High ceilings, large windows and hardwood floors throughout. First floor features Foyer, LR, DR, EIK, Family Room, Sunroom and updated powder room. 2nd floor has 4 BR and 2 full baths. Master has 2 closets. 3rd floor with 5th BR, full bath and plenty of storage space. Detached 2 car garage w/ loft storage. Easy stroll to S. Mountain elementary and .7 mil or 13 min walk to SO train station.
The South Orange – South Mountain Neighborhood
The South Mountain neighborhood, where this home is located, is a prime location in South Orange. It is known as a beautiful, peaceful, family friendly community. Neighbors love the area for its walkability . And the neighbors are welcoming and friendly. Some of the many benefits to living in this area are:
- The bustling South Orange Village is an easy walk away for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- It is just a short walk to Flood’s Hill Park for year round outdoor activities. Floods Hill is THE place for sledding in winter.
- The South Orange Community Pool is within walking distance
- Cameron Field Playground is a fun place to bring your kids for an afternoon outside.
- The Baird Community Center, a multi-room recreational facility with adjacent tennis courts, is also within easy walking distance.
- Duck Pond, another recreational facility, offers winter skating, bocce and horseshoes.
- Elementary school kids can walk to the South Mountain Elementary School.
- Middle school kids can easily walk to the Middle School.
- 339 Cumberland Rd. is a place you can easily call home and one you will be proud to share with friends and loved ones.